Hundreds of Internet directories act as a verification sources (by providing citations) for business data on Google, Yahoo! and Bing. When these search engines can match specific business data from a web page or business directory to the info they have on file, this serves to verify the information, which in turn makes your data more authoritative.
This helps build trust with search engines like Google and Bing, which is one of the first steps to ranking higher on search engine results pages.
Partnering with Nuclear Networking to manage your social advertising is advantageous to your budget and return on investment, and here’s why:
- To optimize your local business listings, we provide more than just submission or listing services; Nuclear Networking offers both data management and marketing services to help claim your listings, update them with relevant business information, and optimize each local business listing to effectively engage online customers.
- We don’t use citation rental companies where you pay to have your listing published, and have them disappear once you start paying. Popular companies in this space claim that your listings will last after service, but fail to communicate how to reclaim them once you’ve canceled their service. Nuclear Networking builds all directories for our partners by hand. Our engineers dive into each directory (60-80+ pending on industry) and manually enter your business information so you get to keep all your listings, links, and brand equity.
- An average of 40% of business listings has erroneous or missing information online. We make sure that all of your listings are optimized with the correct information and keywords.
- We update each of your locations with additional relevant keywords, marketing information, photos, videos, coupons, categories, descriptions for each individual location, and more as needed to benefit your visibility.
- On average, most partners who engage in Nuclear Networking citation and directory services reach an additional 220 million people and maximize their online real estate.
Interested? Click here to get a free analysis and get started with local SEO and directory optimization today.