- Opportunity to be hired on full time pending internship performance.
- A fast-growing company with a big opportunity.
- Great team and culture.
- Rewarding work solving an important problem.
We have a passionate, fast-paced team that works in the heart of DTC in South Denver, Colorado. We’ve served customers and companies in over 2,300 locations across the country. We operate with the fun and flexibility of a start-up combined with the stability of a mature digital agency (10+ years).
We believe in hustle, solving complex issues, doing what you say, rewarding “A players”, and helping our clients grow their businesses online.
If you love to hire and manage agencies, this role is NOT for you.
This position will involve you being the core support for the Account Director. You will shadow the Account Director as they meet up with each of the clients digitally at least once per month to discuss their marketing campaigns, performance, recommendations, and applied feedback. You will take specific notes during the call to ensure all client needs, topics, and agenda are recorded. You will help new clients on board with the company, and provide feedback to your team to improve the client experience. You will be the co-face of the company they see, their best friend, and triage requests and project tasks for managers internally.
- Create & execute an effective marketing strategy in collaboration with the SEO and PPC team.
- Manage client expectations, requests, and make suggestions to benefit the client experience.
- Ensure your service team is effectively managing and maximizing marketing spend to generate high-quality opportunities for the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with sales, BDR, product, and account management teams to align on strategies and campaigns needed to achieve goals across the company.
- We are looking for candidates with a desire and commitment to grow and in digital marketing, analytics, and strategy.
- Digital marketing account management experience or education in the digital marketing space.
- A natural team player and willingness to learn and follow directions.
- Strong presenter that can host video conferences, and carry on sophisticated conversations with a variety of business owners.
- Grammatically sound with a professional voice in person and in email.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- The ability with training to gain an understanding of marketing metrics and analysis.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- An experienced eye for both great design and effective conversion.
- Creative, consultative, collaborative and a strong communicator.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Accountable / Do what you say mentality that can be seen through action.
- Possessing an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative: the ability to get started and work independently when necessary, to come up with ideas and carry them out.
- Process Driven: you are highly structured, disciplined and organized in creating and executing operational processes to ensure a consistent, repeatable outcome.
- Inquisitiveness: a desire to expand your knowledge base and explore concepts and ideas that are new and unfamiliar.
- Integrity: Ability to offer and solicit honest feedback and always have the best interests of the team and the customers in mind.
- Patience: the ability to adapt to changing situations while remaining calm, collected, and committed.
- Team Interactions: Seeks opportunities to collaborate and to help others.
- Self-improvement: Ability to identify mistakes and quickly adjust approach when confronted with new information or perspective.
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment.
- Awesome attitude, great energy & relentless work ethic.
- Opportunity for profit share options.
- Holiday Vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Studied and educated in or has worked in Digital Marketing.
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative, do what you say
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com