Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong technical capabilities, and significant attention to detail is a must.
Responsibilities are to learn how to:
- Provide onsite optimization services related to page titles, URLs, structured data, meta descriptions, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Provide technical SEO services, including site audits, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and recommendations on web page structure as it relates to SEO.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Work with the PPC department to create cohesive keyword research between paid and organic.
- 1+ years of hands-on technical SEO.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred.
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Shopify).
- Experience in reporting and analysis tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Analytics/Console, Bing Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, AHREF).
- Clear communication skills in all expected channels (e.g., verbal, email, in-person).
- Prior agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary: $35-45k per year.
This Internship Position May Lead To A Full-Time Employee Position based on performance.
If promoted from Intern to the employee, the following perks will be able to be enjoyed:
- Work from home opportunities.
- Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental.
- Paid Holiday Vacation and PTO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com