Website Nuclear Networking
Nuclear Networking is seeking an SEO specialist to join our team and help drive our continued organic growth for our clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have an understanding of SEO best practices and ultimately be responsible for performing the onsite SEO tasks for each client assigned. The position requires an individual who has strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet tight client deadlines. This position will work closely with the Head of the SEO department and different Account Managers.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong technical capabilities, and significant attention to detail is a must.
• Provide onsite optimization services related to page titles, URLs, structured data, meta descriptions, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance.
• Provide technical SEO services, including site audits, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and recommendations on web page structure as it relates to SEO.
• Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
• Work with the PPC department to create cohesive keyword research between paid and organic.
Skills & Requirements:
• 1+ years of hands-on technical SEO in a full-time capacity
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred
• Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Shopify)
• Experience in reporting and analysis tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Analytics/Console, Bing Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, AHREF).
• Clear communication skills in all expected channels (e.g., verbal, email, in-person)
• Prior agency or consulting experience is preferred
• Excellent time management skills
Employment Type: Full time in Office
Salary: $45-50k DOE
- Work from home on Mondays (once trained)
- Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com