Below are average timelines based on industry standards
Resources – “Your 30k ft view”
- Please disregard any services you are not investing in below.
- Timely filing of Launch Packets 1,2, and 3 will ensure this stays on schedule.
- The schedule below will not be applied or start until the day your launch is scheduled based on launch packet 1.
- Timeliness communicated below is an average timeline that may be changed due to circumstance, client request, or manager’s discretion.
Account Management + Avg. Timeline
Summary of key activities: Strategy Development, Consultation Correspondence, API Connections, Report Building,
Preparation, Business Consulting and/or Intelligence Services, and
Monthly Reporting Reviews
A. >30 days: Your first report will be delivered around 30 days after your launch
B. A scheduling manager will reach out to schedule recurring reporting review meetings
C. Please let our scheduling manager know the emails of anyone you would also like to be invited to the meetings.
User Experience Products
• An expert UX Analysis report.
One Month After Launch
• First live report tour, KPI review, and early expectations.
• We will deliver an expert UX Analysis.
• Monthly: Reporting Reviews. You will be familiar with our reports at this time, so these meetings are more about Key Performance Indicators, results, and
Search Engine Optimization + Avg. Timeline
Summary of key activities: Keyword research and implementation, Competitor link analysis, sourcing, and monitoring, Web 2.0 Link Building,
Social Bookmarking, Relationship-Based, Industry Specific Link Building, Organic Search Market Analysis,
Organic Ranking and KPI Monitoring, Site Index Monitoring, Crawl errors & 301 redirects, Site Traffic Monitoring,
Link Quality and Domain Health Management, Search Engine Optimization, and more.
First 30 days (if participating in SEO)
We will perform strategic on and off-site SEO optimization, build-out correct and effective directories, and more.
>45 Days In Start an aggressive organic rank increases.
>45-90 Days After Launch: Measurable and presentable SEO results
• Channel Research and Link Analysis
• Manual Profile Building and Optimization
Digital Advertising + Avg. Timeline
Summary of key activities: Keyword Research and Testing, Competitor Keyword, Copy, and Campaign Analysis, Negative Keyword Analysis,
Creative and Copy Testing, Account Maintenance, Performance Analysis, Strategy Consultation, Digital Advertising, and more.
First 30 days (if participating in PPC)
PPC – if an existing account: (first 15 days of service)
We will charge the card on file to cover any previous ads
We will pause the account while we are building our ads
We will review the current copy, and may provide new content to be reviewed by the client before being published.
Existing or new account:
We will conduct keyword research, build ad copy, creative as needed, and send it over for approval before launching ads.
Once approved, we will publish and go live with your paid advertising campaigns (based on service participation.)After the first 30 days (if participating in PPC)
Refine and manage ongoing PPC advertising A/B testing, adjusting campaigns based on history, competitor research, changing online market landscapes, engagement, budget, and more.
Intelligent Sourcing + Avg. Timeline
First 10-20 days:
• New email account verification
• List building
• Data cleaning
• Email Copy creation
• Email Approval Process
• Test emailing
First Day 20-35:
• Launch email campaigns
• A/B test copy
Tasks and Results + Avg. Timeline
Please contact Hello@nuclearnetworking.com if you have any questions or wish to alter this schedule!
We look forward to launching with you.