As seen on:
CONNECT WITH MEDIA, GROW YOUR BRAND
Most companies do not realize how powerful a press release can be for SEO and other marketing channels. A press release is historically known as an announcement to the media. Companies may release them for newsworthy events or simply to share information on their business and its products or services. In marketing, it is a well- established technique that is hidden in plain sight and uniquely effective at boosting SEO efforts via qualified backlinking.
BRAND BUILDING THROUGH MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
Public Relations Strategy
WHAT WE DO
We work with you to craft a press release that is worded and formatted to industry standards. Our writers can match the tone and preferred outline to achieve optimum messaging. Most importantly, we write about your organization, products, and services in a succinct manner that is engaging and professional.
Nuclear is skilled at sending press releases to a highly-targeted, well-vetted list of influencers: journalists, bloggers, publishers, news outlets, and more whose “beats” are qualified and exactly the right audience for the topic of your press release.
The other half of our distribution options are traditional newswires for clients who want the broadest reach possible for
WHAT YOU DO
You provide input on the subject and content of your press release, give approval on the final press release, and help select some of the influencers you want Nuclear to focus on when distributing the press release.
1. You help us determine the subject of the press release.
2. You provide the text of the press release or allow our copywriters to craft the perfect text for you.
3. We source key influencers (journalists, publishers, bloggers, etc.) who specialize in writing for your target audience.
4. You approve the text of the release, along with the recipient influencers list.
5. We send the release to the selected list. We can also submit the press release to newswires for a greater reach.
6. Influencers and news outlets often request further information, and we facilitate the process of following up after the distribution of the press release, if required.