Commercial and Residential Lighting Manufacturer
An Industrial lighting manufacturer and online retailer was missing out on untapped markets reachable through aggressive digital marketing strategies. Although the company had great success on Amazon and Instagram without marketing, their nationwide growth flatlined for both B2B and B2C e-commerce efforts, which paused new product line development and sales.
- Lighting manufacturer and online retailer
- B2C and B2B eCommerce lead gen
- Project Start $37,000 Annual Revenue
- ROI on Nuclear Networking Services: 7.14x
- Year End Project Revenue: $221.314.68
- Selling self-manufactured lighting online since 2017
- Increased nationwide reach by 5x
- Boosted sales, brand equity, and revenue which resulted in the company having enough capital for new product line R&D.
BUSINESS PROBLEM SOLVED:
- On-site conversion rates we’re subpar given the existing qualified traffic measured pre-marketing. Our methods grew conversion rate by on-site conversion +52%
- Optimized conversions for visitors from across the united states, including various locations more prone to the American Made value. Provided on-site heat mapping, user sales funnel analysis, description, and tag optimization top better speak to their target audience.
- Analyzed best-performing channels and methods including but not limited to Amazon store sales, Google merchant center integration and management, pay-per-click efforts, and an aggressive organic SEO strategy.
TECHNICAL PROBLEM SOLVED:
- 11% growth increase direct search from brand equity building, 63% increase in organic traffic from SEO efforts, and 18% increase in targeted paid advertising efforts. All marketing inbound strategies implemented lead to increased conversions, and company revenue.
- The eCommerce website was missing over 90% of recommended optimization opportunities, conversion tracking, site speed, schema and more.
- CEO of the company tried PPC in the past with little success. The CEO also expressed concern he did not believe Nuclear Networking efforts would work, until month 4 when marketing efforts exceeded his ROI goals originally established.
- Implemented advanced tracking to monitor user behaviors, cart abandonment, engagement, purchases, and build demographic profiles.
- Optimized each product page to appeal to search engine crawlers and the target market.
- Optimized paid advertising, quality scores, lowered the average cost-per-click through machine learning and ad management.
- Launched geo-fenced digital campaigns in several states where the product story appealed to the demographic.
- Implemented click IDs to track complex behavior and transactions by demographic, channel, state and individual product – integrating insights from PPC advertising
- Analyzed the highest returning B2C marketing channels and implemented tactics to better appeal to and remarket to those targets.
- Ranked for highly competitive +high-search-volume keywords that we’re responsible for driving qualified traffic and capturing online market share from competitors.
- Leveraged paid ad campaigns to map customer journeys and build key insights
- Built and managed strategic brand encroachment campaigns to steer competitor traffic to this site for conversion opportunities.
of Inbound Marketing Efficiencies Captured
- Site structure
- Product descriptions
- Basic SEO plugin
- Active on Instagram and Amazon
- Beneficial UX
of Inbound Marketing Efficiencies Captured
- Advanced organic SEO strategy implemented (on + off-site white-hat Tier 2 link building)
- Google Merchant Center integration and management
- On-site micro tagging, site speed optimization, and advanced conversion tracking
- In-depth Click ID Conversion Tracking by source product, state, demographic and onsite behavior
- Reverse IP address analysis to identify interest for retargeting
- Multi-Platform ad campaigns optimized by product, state and buyer interests
- Nationwide Search Engine Marketing
ROI on Nuclear Networking Services:
Keywords Ranking First Page On Google:
Visitors (Monthly Average):
Digital Ad Impressions Share:
PPC Click Through Rate:
On-site Visitor Retention Increase:
*Individual Results May Vary
Opt into a free consultation today
Ready to get things rolling? We would love to discuss your project needs and how Nuclear Networking can help your organization’s marketing thrive. Click the button below to schedule a FREE consultation.
We found soft spots in the competitive marketplace and built a digital marketing strategy that captured untapped demand in the marketplace and grew revenues by 273% in 1 year.
“A Growing Bioceutical Company was missing 85% of available optimization practices. Global growth stalled for B2B (wholesale) & B2C (eCommerce) channels.”
Diversified Financial Services
“Client Was Missing 75% of Intermediate and Advanced Optimization Practices”
Legal firm hired our agency to build brand awareness and quickly grow inbound leads through SEO/SEM and paid ads.
Builder Reaps Benefits of Advanced Strategies for Inbound, SEO, SEM, Paid Ads and Retargeting - Resulting in Most Profitable Year-to-Date. Nuclear Networking Captures 92% of Untapped Optimization Opportunities.
An Industrial lighting manufacturer and online retailer was missing out on untapped markets reachable through aggressive digital marketing strategies.